Helped Us Buy Our First Home
“Liz Harris helped my wife and i buy our first home. The whole process took less than 2 months. After viewing homes we finally decided to make an offer on one, we thought it was a long shot, but she made it happen. She took care of all the paper work. I was surprised to see how smooth it all went. Almost all paper work i had to sign i signed electronically which saved me a huge amount of time. She even refered us to a mortgage company when ours fell through. We found exactly what we wanted thanks to Liz harris, and i will definitely call her if i’m ever in the market again.” – Jose Nevarez
“I had a terrific experience with Liz. I had a difficult case with property and she was knowledgeable and resourceful to help me with the sale of my home as well as continued help and consultation after closing.” – M. Buhly
About Liz Harris, MBA
Liz Harris has a true passion for real estate and as a resident of Arizona since 1999, she has made a name for herself in the Phoenix Metro real estate market by specializing in the Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Mesa and Queen Creek areas.
Harris guides her clients through every step of the real estate process, providing information with enthusiasm and superior service. As a highly respected and hard working agent she is always taking the time to educate herself and raise her already high level of expertise.
As a grateful mother of 3, she finds fulfillment both in her personal life and her business life. That is the key to her success, she loves her job and can be often heard saying just that.
Her other areas of specialty include Residential , Relocation, Short Sales, Luxury Homes, Representing Buyers and Sellers and New Construction.
Real Estate Board Positions and Awards:
National Association of REALTORS®
- 2017-2022 Director, NAR® Board of Directors
- 2015-17 Arizona Rep. Brokers Involvement Council
- 2016-21 Multiple Listings and Policies Committee
Arizona Regional MLS®
- 2014-2024 Director, ARMLS® Board of Directors
- 2014-2022 Member, ARMLS® Rules Committee
- 2016, 2018, 2020-21, ARMLS® Treasurer
- 2016 Member, ARMLS® Strategic Steering Committee
- 2016, 2018, 2020-21, ARMLS® Audit Committee Chair
Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- 2014-2022 Arizona REALTORS® State Director
West & South East REALTORS® of the Valley (WeSERV®)
- 2018 President, WeSERV®
- 2014-2023 Director, WeSERV® Board of Directors
- 2014-2020 Member, WeSERV® Global Alliance and Business Council
- 2014-2020 Member, WeSERV® Leadership Development Committee
- 2014-2020 Member, WeSERV® Information Systems Committee
- 2014-2020 Member, WeSERV® RAPAC Committee
- 2014-2020 Member, WeSERV® Government Affairs Committee
2014 WeSERV® REALTOR® OF THE YEAR
2017 ASREB BROKER OF THE YEAR